The Nature Corner - M. van Leeuwen and J. Moeskops
- Celebrating the year's cycle with seasonal tableaux
- Seasonal nature tables are an invaluable way of making children aware of the changing cycle of the year.
- With simple materials, and basic knitting and crocheting skills, a series of colourful and effective tableaux can be made at home or in school for depicting the seasons and major festivals.
- Instructions and diagrams are provided for making the figures and objects, along with basic tips for setting up the table and involving children.
- Each of the eleven tableaux is illustrated in full colour.