Grimm's Hand Made Doll, Mrs Alder
- Grimms dolls are made in a traditional handcrafted method. These dolls are wired internally and are fully flexible and hold their poses.
- Each of the faces is hand painted making each one unique.
- All fabrics are high quality certified to Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
- Pure Cotton fabric with soft polyester wool stuffing.
- Size 12.5cm.
- Should you have to wash the dolls, gentle hand washing only
- The colours of the face are waterproof, but will fade if they are washed.
- Age 3+
Grimm's Wooden Toys
Magic Forest Shop has proudly stocked the full range of the stunning Grimm's wooden toys in the UK since 2012. These splendid wooden toys are all made from sustainably sourced Alder, Beech, Linden and Maple woods.
Lovingly handcrafted in Europe and inspired by the Waldorf and Montessori educational movements these wooden toys are created to give limitless play possibilities. They are perfect natural toys for open ended play, nurturing, inspiring and fostering creativity.
The unique and beautiful feature of all the toys is the velvety-rough surface, perfect for stacking and balancing. This finish is acquired by the use of a non toxic water based colour stain, which penetrates into the wood leaving a rich matte finish thus preserving the natural qualities and natural markings of each unique piece of wood.
Come and discover the complete range of Grimms wooden toys at Magic Forest Shop, the UK's best stockist of all things Grimm's.