Grimms Weather Board Book
- We are very happy with our first ever GRIMM’S book, created in collaboration with the German illustrator Sarah Settgast.
- The 26-page board book uses 24 lovingly designed illustrations to tell stories about the weather and everything associated with it.
- The 24 chosen themes are spelled out from our GRIMM’S wooden letters (Art.No. 60000 - 60250) and frame each illustration in both German and English.
- Sarah Settgast illustrated almost 100 of our wooden toys and then included them into her illustrations using collage technique.
- There is a lot to discover in this book, because anyone who loves GRIMM’s toys will happily search for the many toys made in our workshops that are hidden in the illustrations.
- Even little ones will enjoy looking and telling stories together. The capital letters are wonderful for early learning and also for the introduction to foreign language learning in primary school or at home. And of course the board book is a delightful decoration for every season table. An experience for the whole family and for all the senses!
- Sarah Settgast is a glasses designer, freelance illustrator, author and publisher. Born in the small Brandenburg town of Kyritz an der Knatter, she now lives in Berlin with her 7 and 8 year old children.
- Her style is influenced by the Waldorf tradition. So far 3 children‘s books have been published in German by the Deutsche Pappebuch Gesellschaft. The bilingual Weather book is produced in the last board book factory in Germany at Sachsdruck Plauen on FCI-certified 400g paper with ecological toy colours and produced in accordance with the EU toy standard EN-71. It is bite and saliva proof and has rounded corners.
- Size: 17x17 cm
- 26 pages.