A Year In Our New Garden - Gerda Muller
- A quintessential Gerda Muller picture book (creator of A Year Around the Great Oak and How Does My Garden Grow?) which cleverly combines fiction and non-fiction
- Anna and Benjamin learn all about planting, harvesting, pruning, planning and caring for their new garden
- Gerda Muller's detailed and brilliantly accurate botanical illustrations will fascinate and delight young and old gardeners alike
- Real gardening tips and fun facts sit alongside a charming seasonal story, inspiring children to explore their own gardens
- This premium new edition of an USSBY Outstanding International Book features a handsome dust jacket, hand-designed end papers and luxury paper
Anna and Benjamin learn how to grow their new garden in this delightful seasonal story. Includes gardening facts and tips plus detailed botanical illustrations. An USSBY Outstanding International Book by Gerda Muller, creator of the Seasons board books.
A re-designed, expanded edition of a classic bestseller. Anna and Benjamin discover the plants and animals living around a 300-year-old tree through detailed, charming illustrations. A blend of fiction and fact to delight and inform.
Format - Hardback
Size - 306 x 232 mm