Grimm's Hand Made Doll, Peter
- Our dolls are made in Europe in the traditional handcraft method.
- The very loving faces are also painted by hand, giving each doll a unique expression.
- Materials: only certified fabrics according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100 are used for these dolls.
- Fabrics: Cotton fabric, filled with soft polyester wool.
- Size: height 13cm.
- Please only clean our dolls with hand wash.
- Please be careful by washing the face. The colours of the face are water-resistant, but they can fade.
- Age 3+
Grimm's Wooden Toys
Magic Forest Shop has proudly stocked the full range of the stunning Grimm's wooden toys in the UK since 2012. These splendid wooden toys are all made from sustainably sourced Alder, Beech, Linden and Maple woods.
Lovingly handcrafted in Europe and inspired by the Waldorf and Montessori educational movements these wooden toys are created to give limitless play possibilities. They are perfect natural toys for open ended play, nurturing, inspiring and fostering creativity.
The unique and beautiful feature of all the toys is the velvety-rough surface, perfect for stacking and balancing. This finish is acquired by the use of a non toxic water based colour stain, which penetrates into the wood leaving a rich matte finish thus preserving the natural qualities and natural markings of each unique piece of wood.
Come and discover the complete range of Grimms wooden toys at Magic Forest Shop, the UK's best stockist of all things Grimm's.